Summer at CPA
CPA has over 40 camp offerings in the areas of athletics, arts, and discovery! All Summer at CPA camps are open to the Nashville community. Learn more about each camp below. Click the link on this page to register, create an account with CampBrain (if you have not already), sign up for multiple camps, download permission forms, and access all camp resources.
All Summer at CPA camps are mask optional. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for summer 2022 opens January 31.
- See descriptions below for individual camp prices. All grade levels are based on rising grades for 2022-23.
- All Summer at CPA camps are mask optional.
- May 31-June 3: Baseball Camp
- May 31-June 3: Boys Lacrosse Clinic
- June 6-9: Girls Lacrosse Clinic
- June 13-16: Football Camp (Non-Contact)
- June 13-16: Softball Camp
- June 13-16: Girls Cheerleading Camp
- June 20-24: Co-Ed All Sports Camp (Session 1)
- June 20-24: Preschool All-Sports Camp (Session 1)
- July 11-15: Co-Ed All Sports Camp (Session 2)
- July 11-15: Preschool All-Sports Camp
- July 25-28: Volleyball Camp
- July 18-21: Football Camp (Contact)
- July 18-22: Nike Girls Basketball Camp (Nike camp hosted by CPA)
- August 1-4: Nike Boys Basketball Camp (Nike camp, hosted by CPA)
- Nike Soccer Camps - All Summer
- June 6-10: Minecraft
- June 6-10: LEGO Mindstorms Robotics Challenges
- June 6-10: Beginning LEGO Robotics/Stop Motion (Session 1)
- June 6-17: Lifetime Wellness
- June 13-16: Fly Fishing (Session 1)
- June 13-17: LEGO™ Mindstorms Robotics Competition
- June 20-24: LEGO™ Builder (Session 1)
- June 20-24: Extreme Science
- July 11-15: Kindergarten Readiness Camp
- July 13-17: BEGINNING LEGO™ Robotics/Stop Motion (Session 2)
- July 18-21: Fly Fishing (Session 2)
- July 18-22: LEGO™ Builder (Session 2)
- July 18-22: Adventure Day Camp
- July 18-22: Brentwood Driver Training
- July 25-29: LEGO™ Builder (Session 3)
- Summer Reading Book Club