Tuition & Financial Assistance
- Lower School: $18,925
- Middle School: $24,925
- Upper School: $24,925
- Preschool (PreK 5 five days): $12,925
*See the preschool’s multi-day tuition rates (for ages two, three, and four) below
Updated information on fees and expenses covered in 2023-24 tuition is listed below.
CPA is committed to expanding access to families pursuing Christian education, and we do provide need-based financial assistance to qualifying families.
Parents are asked to submit an application for financial assistance which is a separate application from the application for admission. There is a $50 fee to apply for admission and a $53 fee to apply for financial assistance. CPA does not want fees to prohibit a family from considering applying. If this is the case for your family, please contact the Office of Enrollment at 615-301-3531 to discuss fees associated with the admissions process.
Financial Assistance FAQ's
- All financial aid awards are need-based
- Total amount of aid awarded in 2023–24: $1.25 million
- Number of students receiving financial aid in 2023–24: 118
- Income range of families receiving aid in 2023–2024: $6.6K to $205K
Important Dates for Financial Assistance
- Financial Assistance Application Portal Opens - October 1, 2023
- Financial Assistance Application Due - December 31, 2023
- Supporting Financial Assistance documents are due upon application.
- Financial Award Decisions Communicated - Date admissions decisions post