Tuition & Financial Assistance
2023-24 Tuition Updates
- Lower School: $18,925
- Middle School: $24,925
- Upper School: $24,925
- Preschool (PreK 5 five days): $12,925
*See the preschool’s multi-day tuition rates (for ages two, three, and four) below
Updated information on fees and expenses covered in 2023-24 tuition is listed below.
Policies and Information
- K-12 Tuition Rates for 2023-24
- Preschool Tuition Rates for 2023-24
- Academic Fees and Expenses
- Payment Plans
- 529 Plans: A Note to Parents and Guardians
K-12 Tuition Rates for 2023-24
Preschool Tuition Rates for 2023-24
Academic Fees and Expenses
529 Plans: A Note to Parents and Guardians
CPA is committed to expanding access to families pursuing Christian education, and we do provide need-based financial assistance to qualifying families.
Parents are asked to submit an application for financial assistance which is a separate application from the application for admission. Awards for qualifying students in 2022-23 ranged from $1,300 to $19,000.
There is a $50 fee to apply for admission and a $48 fee to apply for financial assistance. CPA does not want fees to prohibit a family from considering applying. If this is the case for your family, please contact the Office of Enrollment at 615-301-3531 to discuss fees associated with the admissions process.
Important Dates for Financial Assistance
- Financial Assistance Application Portal Opens - November 1, 2023
- Financial Assistance Application Due - December 31, 2023
- Supporting Financial Assistance documents are due upon application.
- Financial Award Decisions Communicated - Date admissions decisions post