Applying to CPA is an easy online process comprised of several components. To receive more information about the Academy, please first complete an inquiry form. Once your inquiry form is received, you will be emailed instructions for logging into the online application system.
The application submission deadline for first round consideration is December 10, 2019. First round admissions decisions for 2020-21 will be posted on Friday, February 28, 2020.
At any time during the inquiry or application process, please feel free to contact The Office of Enrollment at 615-301-3623 or email@example.com with questions. We look forward to working with your family!
Online applications for 2020-21 are currently available on the website.
- December 10, 2019: Applications due.
- January 31, 2020: Deadline for parent Interview and supplemental application components (i.e. teacher recommendation and transcripts).
- February 28, 2020: Acceptance letters mailed for first pool of PS-12th grade applicants.
- March 9, 2020: New-to-CPA enrollment contracts and deposit due.
- May 1, 2020: Last day to submit written request for withdrawal from enrollment. Families who withdraw after May 1, 2020, will be responsible for full tuition.
- Late Enrollment: PS-12 students who submit an application after December 10, 2019, or whose application file is incomplete after January 31, 2020, will be placed in the second pool of applicants and considered on a space-available basis.
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- School Transcripts and Records
- Parent Interview
- Entrance Exam
Please complete the online inquiry form. Upon completing the inquiry, you will be issued a log in and password creation instructions. The log in and password will allow you to complete the online application and check the status of your child's application.
These forms are available on your student's checklist page issued once an inquiry is submitted. You will be instructed on how to access this checklist. Recommendation forms can be emailed to your student's present teacher directly from the checklist.
Teacher recommendations are required for kindergarten through 12th grade applicants. [The Williamson County School System has a policy prohibiting their teachers from completing these recommendation forms. Therefore, we are aware that students in this school system will not be able to complete this step, and it will not affect the application.]
Preschool teacher recommendations are required for those applicants who currently attend a preschool or Mother's Day Out program.
After the application is submitted, prospective parents who are new to the Academy will interview with a member of the admissions team. We want to get to know your family! Parent interviews can be scheduled via the applicant's checklist. We ask that parent interviews be completed by January 31, 2020 for first-round consideration.
Applicants for grades K-3 will take an entrance exam at CPA. Applicants for grades 4-12 will take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE).
Applicants considered in the first round will be notified by the Office of Admissions of future test dates and registration details. After the first round of admission consideration is complete, applicants needing to take the ISEE can contact Prometric, a locally-based testing company.