Applying to CPA is an easy online process comprised of several components. To receive more information about the Academy, please first complete an inquiry form. Once your inquiry form is received, you will be emailed instructions for logging into the online application system.
The application submission deadline for first round consideration is December 10, 2019. First round admissions decisions for 2020-21 will be posted on Friday, February 28, 2020.
At any time during the inquiry or application process, please feel free to contact The Office of Enrollment at 615-301-3623 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We look forward to working with your family!
Online applications for 2020-21 are currently available on the website.
- December 10, 2019: Applications due.
- January 31, 2020: Deadline for parent Interview and supplemental application components (i.e. teacher recommendation and transcripts).
- February 28, 2020: Acceptance letters mailed for first pool of PS-12th grade applicants.
- March 9, 2020: New-to-CPA enrollment contracts and deposit due.
- May 1, 2020: Last day to submit written request for withdrawal from enrollment. Families who withdraw after May 1, 2020, will be responsible for full tuition.
- Late Enrollment: PS-12 students who submit an application after December 10, 2019, or whose application file is incomplete after January 31, 2020, will be placed in the second pool of applicants and considered on a space-available basis.