Applying to CPA is an easy online process comprised of several components. To receive more information about the Academy, please first complete an inquiry form. Once your inquiry form is received, you will be emailed instructions for logging into the online application system.
The application submission deadline for first round consideration is December 11, 2020. First round admissions decisions for 2021-22 will be posted on Friday, February 26, 2021.
At any time during the inquiry or application process, please feel free to contact The Office of Enrollment at 615-301-3531 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We look forward to working with your family!
Online applications for 2021-22 are currently available on the website.
- December 11, 2020: Applications due.
- February 1, 2021: Deadline for parent Interview and supplemental application components (i.e. teacher recommendation and transcripts).
- February 26, 2021: Acceptance letters mailed for first pool of PS-12th grade applicants.
- March 8, 2021: New-to-CPA enrollment contracts and deposit due.
- May 1, 2021: Last day to submit written request for withdrawal from enrollment. Families who withdraw after May 1, 2021, will be responsible for full tuition.
- Late Enrollment: PS-12 students who submit an application after December 11, 2020, or whose application file is incomplete after February 1, 2021, will be placed in the second pool of applicants and considered on a space-available basis.