The academic program at CPA is designed to challenge students at many levels. We focus on providing an excellent curriculum and high expectations that develop and support a biblical worldview. Our selection criteria has several components that are geared to identify students who will benefit from a CPA education. Because we are a covenant academy, at least one parent of each attending student must be a professing Christian.
Application Components for 2013-14 Academic Year
*Note: We have moved our enrollment process online. All forms and inquiries are now available electronically.
1. Application- You are encouraged to submit the ONLINE APPLICATION and application fee of $50 (non-refundable) as soon as possible.
2. Teacher Recommendation Form- forward to you child's current teacher. The teacher should mail the form directly to the CPA Office of Enrollment. Please CLICK HERE to download the Teacher Recommendation Form for Grades 1-11. CLICK HERE to download the Teacher Recommendation Form for Kindergarten.
3. Pastor/Church Leader Questionnaire- send to your pastor. Please have your pastor complete and return this form to the Office of Enrollment. This form is for families who are not members of Christ Presbyterian Church. Please CLICK HERE to download the Pastor/Leader Questionnaire.
4. School Transcripts and Records- send to your child's current school (grades one through 12). The school should mail the form with records directly to the CPA Office of Enrollment. Academic records include year-end grade reports, standardized testing reports, immunization records, and attendance records for the current and previous three years of school. Please CLICK HERE to download the Transcript Request Form.
5. Parent Interview- Parents will interview with a member of the Admissions Committee. The Office of Enrollment will schedule the interview upon receipt of the application.
6. Entrance Exam: Applicants for grades kindergarten through third will take an entrance exam at CPA. Applicants for grades four through 12 will take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). An email invitation to register and pay for the ISEE will be sent to you upon receipt of the application.
Families will qualify for priority enrollment and preferred tuition rates by establishing formal membership at Christ Presbyterian Church on or before December 31 of the year prior to their student’s enrollment at Christ Presbyterian Academy and by maintaining active status at CPC while the student is enrolled at CPA, as defined by the Church Membership Policy.