The academic program at CPA is designed to challenge students at many levels. We focus on providing an excellent curriculum and high expectations that develop and support a biblical worldview. Our selection criteria has several components that are geared to identify students who will benefit from a CPA education. Because we are a covenant academy, at least one parent of each attending student must be a professing Christian.
Application Components for 2014-15 Academic Year
1. Inquiry- Please complete the online inquiry form. Upon completing the inquiry, you will be issued a log in and password. The log in and password will allow you to complete the online application, register to attend a Parent Information Session, and check the status of your child's application.
2. Application- Please submit an online application and application fee of $50 (non-refundable) on or before Friday, December 13, 2013.
3. Teacher Recommendation Form- forward to you child's current teacher. The teacher should mail the form directly to the CPA Office of Enrollment no later than Friday, January 24, 2014. Please CLICK HERE to download the Teacher Recommendation Form for Grades 1-11. CLICK HERE to download the Teacher Recommendation Form for Kindergarten.
4. Pastor/Church Leader Questionnaire- send to your pastor. Please have your pastor complete and return this form to the Office of Enrollment no later than Friday, January 24, 2014. This form is for families who are not members of Christ Presbyterian Church. Please CLICK HERE to download the Pastor/Leader Questionnaire.
5. School Transcripts and Records- send to your child's current school (grades one through 12). The school should mail the form with records directly to the CPA Office of Enrollment no later than Friday, January 24, 2014. Academic records include year-end grade reports, standardized testing reports, immunization records, and attendance records for the current and previous three years of school. Please CLICK HERE to download the Transcript Request Form.
6. Student Insert Form (grades six through 12)-Students should complete this form in their own handwriting and return it to the Office of Enrollment no later than January 24, 2014. Please CLICK HERE to download the Student Insert Form.
7. Parent Interview- Parents will interview with a member of the Admissions Committee. The Office of Enrollment will schedule the interview upon receipt of the application.
8. Entrance Exam- Applicants for grades kindergarten through third will take an entrance exam at CPA. Applicants for grades four through 12 will take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). An email invitation to register and pay for the ISEE will be sent to you upon receipt of the application.
9. Application Update- (This form is only for students who have submitted an application for previous years). You may CLICK HERE to download the Application Update Form.The purpose of this form is to ensure that all student information is up-to-date.
Families will qualify for priority enrollment by establishing formal membership at Christ Presbyterian Church on or before December 31 of the year prior to their student’s enrollment at Christ Presbyterian Academy and by maintaining active status at CPC, as defined by the Church Membership Policy.